Tuesday, June 30, 2009



I am going to try to be a blogger! Rachelle and my mom do a great job, and I think I can do it too. I kept saying once we got a new computer I would do it and well, that was a fiew months ago. So... here I go. I took the kids to Ross Park swimming pool monday night for family home evening, and than we went to visit Grandma and Grandpa Dahlstrom. The kids love to swim, and are good at it too (thanks to Hawaii). Hawaii - wow that is a great place.

So for a little uptdate...
December and January we went to Hawaii! It was so much fun, really, the time of our lives!. The time together as a family and the memories made is priceless! We won't ever think about the money spent, just the best memories! View my mom's blog for pictures!
Febuary Casey and Luke got married! That was a dream come true for her and all of us. She was such a beautiful bride! Breathtaking!!!!


March and April my mom and I were over Junior Miss! It was awesome and we did a great job running the program I think. I hope, cuz we are going to keep it up for the next 5 years or so.
May - we had Delaney. Our Fifth!! She is a dream come true!
June - Josiah and I celebrated 9 years of the best marriage ever, we are still very much in love(imagine that). It couldn't get any better . . . really! Also, Whit and Griff got married. She too was a beautiful breathtaking bride! I love weddings!!!!

1 comment:

Hogan Family said...

Hey Mel I found you from the Ward blog. I just love the pic of Delaney. Who did your baby pics?
Jody