Sunday, June 21, 2009

Delaney Dahlstrom born on 5-7-09


We had our baby. She was lucky enough to be born on my moms birthday. It was a scheduled c-section. I was scared, but thanks to Josiah and my mom, I made it. She was 8lbs. , healthy and so beautiful! The girls are in love with her and the boys adore her. Josiah and I just really love having one baby to take care of. It is so sweet and calm and we actually have free arms all the time since we have to share her(sharing is a good thing). Everyone asks me how it is compared to having twins and I just say "I love having one baby!" Enough said! She is perfect in every way!

2 comments:

Kris said...

Hmmmm...more feet???? Or more pictures????

The Bosh's said...

Good question Kris! Mel - I can't believe that you finally added to your blog! I am so happy that you added to your family. Delaney is SO SO CUTE!